What is form? What is beauty? Who is feminine? Does it matter?
“I don’t think I have the words… it’s so cubist, so surreal, it’s about beauty, it’s about shape, it’s about feminism, it’s about desire, it is eclectic, it’s innovative, it’s sensory, it’s so beautiful and so delicate.”
- Mellisa Anderson Master Photographer AIPP
- Limited to 30 Prints.
- Print Size: 38 x 55cm
Highest Scoring Portrait Print at Australian Professional Photography Awards 2018
1st Place of The Portrait Conference Online Competition 2018
Single camera capture and treated using Bruce Moyle's Reduction Technique.
Presented on the beautiful Canson Rag Photographique 100% cotton museum grade white Fine Art archival paper using professional large format Epson printers. This print if framed and displayed properly can last generations.
This print has only one size due to the techniques used to create the image, enlargements are not available.
All limited edition prints will arrive numbered, signed and ready to frame, including a certificate of authenticity, within 2-4 weeks from purchase.
Every effort has been taken to accurately reflect the tone of the finished image however; due to different monitor settings and the obvious limitations of low resolution presentation some variation can be expected. You can be assured though that your Bruce Moyle limited edition print will be sharper and more vibrant than we could hope to present online.
- First Place - The Portrait Conference (Online Competition)
- Highest Scoring Portrait Print in Australia at Australian Professional Photography Awards 2018
- Gold with Distinction - Australian Professional Photography Awards
- Gold - AIPP Tasmanian State Awards 2018
- Selection - Triereberg Super Circuit 2018